America's Best Roofing is the Worst

This roofer will not stand behind its warranty and will cut corners to complete the job. I have had numerous problems after they left and they will not stand behind their warranty. They have given me a number of flimsy reasons why they will not honor their warranty. The roof is less than a year old and we are still having problems. They represent themselves as a Christian business but they are anything but. Do not use this company! When I contacted Joe Martin, owner, he only hung up on me and now I have received a notice that our warranty has been voided.

I recently had my house reroofed. The roofer was Watkins Construction.

Did an excellent job. But, they found rotted plywood that America's Best Roofing stated that they had replaced and they found shingles with nails through them.

We had pretty much the same problem with them. We spent over $5000 on this roof and the first good rain, it leaked.

When I contacted Mr. Martin, he asked me what did I want him to do, come over with a bucket? They did show up the next day, looked at the roof and told us that nothing was wrong. It has leaked ever since.

I've lodged complaints with the BBB and anywhere else I can think of. They cut corners and they don't fix what they screw up.

They did our roof, too, and we have had nothing but problems since. We complained because the shingles were bucked up around the edges, the owners came out again, looked at it and told us there was nothing wrong.

The first hard rain after they put the roof on, our house leaked in 2 places. I called the owner, and he sarcastically asked me if I wanted him to bring a bucket over right then. The next day they came out and climbed on the roof and told me there was nothing wrong. The next hard rain, it leaked again.

I reported them to the BBB, the owner called and left me a snarky message stating that he wished we would give them a chance to correct the problem.

We've given them nothing but chances and all we got for it was rudeness. I will tell everyone I know NOT to use these shysters.

View more comments (2)
ID
Jackson, Mississippi
Loss

About

Summary

America's Best Roofing. We are a family operated business that specializes in roof repair, ... Just ask our roof professional what would be best for you. ...

Americas Best Roofing reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article