Refused to do a loan modification

America's Servicing Company a part of Wells Fargo Bank has repeatedly refused to do our loan modification. We taught President Obama has diredted lenders to work with homeowners to help us keep our home, but ASC is so full of it they are not here to help but to destroy an American dream. We have been trying to work with these lenders for the last 1 year but they always refused our request to do the loan modification, they always say that we do not meet the investor guideline. They will even refused the refused your request to speak to their management.
ID
Los Angeles, California

I got Scammed!!!!!!!!!!

I too got scammed for $750 Same names and numbers they are now using Bus name Rock Solid Prospects I have tried and tried to get my mtg apps and get run around and zero results. I am a 20 yr veteran and thought the references I checked were legite, but I guess they are part of the scame also. I can normally handle disappointments but this was my marketing money for end of year mortgage pipeline- Now I am dead in the water. I am going to compile current complaints and include mine and submit to local attorney, NC atty general and the attorney general in Mass's until something happens. I am on a mission!!!!!!
ID
Charlotte, North Carolina

About

Americas Best Home Loan Terms of Service
Use of the Web Site constitutes an agreement by The User of company services the user, that The Customer's use is governed by these terms and conditions. In addition, when using particular Pipeline ROI, LLC. The User of Website are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. The works of authorship contained in this Web Site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by PROI or its licensors. United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions protect the contents of this Web Site. The Customer agree that The User of Website are responsible for The Customer's own conduct and content while using the Service and for any consequences thereof. The User of Website agree to use the Service only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms of Use and any applicable policies or guidelines.
To read more: http://www.americashomeloans.com/TermsOfUse
Summary

Americas Best Home Loan is a company that specializes in providing home loans and different financial services. It is based in Bismarck, ND and operates across the United States. The company works only with U.S. Board clients. The list of services provided by Americas Best Home Loan includes mortgages, credits, financial loans and a wide range of consulting services. The company also offers different refinancing and debt consolidating options. All company’s customers can apply for its services online. On top of that Americas Best Home Loan provides toll free consultations and online customer support.

Americas Best Home Loan reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article