Scam!!!!!!

Was told by jordan it would cost me 289.00 to be put on green dot money pak,done that transfered me to net.bank was told it would be done in 5 min, nicole came back on and said she need 389 to be put on green dot money pak,still thinking this is not right(but was told don't worry you will get it all back)I got the 389.00 had to talk with mark bank mgr(lol)after waiting 60 min cause I bought 389 money pak at wall greens,mark said it will all be in my account in 10 min.waited called back mark could not believe it(lol)he put me on hold 10min,came back on and said Michigan is not a no tax state so it would cost 1100 hundred dollars,but don't worry he was calling american web loans fast .com seen it was there mistake,put me on hold( 2 min)came back on no problem he said I get the 1100 from loan company but now the problem is the state of Michigan blocked the transfer cause I have to pay state and fedreral taxes(500.00) but don't worry that I would get it all back(this also to be put on green dot money pak.so now I would have 1169.00 dollars into a loan that I still signed nothing seen nothing just promises. When telling mark he was full of *** if he thought he was getting anything else from me,he began getting angry and saying it was Michigan stopping the transaction money was already in Michigan just not in my account,when asked where money was cause it can't be in cyberspace it has to be somewhere he put me on hold 20 min.Scam,Scam,Scam I did not and will not get my 669.00 back why I asked mark he says the money has been transfered,I said cancel it all when comes back give me my money back,he then told me that would be the fee to cancle,.I know why our country Is where it is a shame,by the way hard to understand all representatives of all parties,American web loan and net bank.(just saying)Scam Scam Scam.They pray on desperate people my wife is very sick and needed some money for her and other things( over due bills due to sickness)now instead of getting help I am farther behind.

we never applied for a loan through them never even heard of them and now were getting calls and emails saying we can finish our loan application and get our money fast! I am not sure what to do.

I guess I will report it to the credit bureau and the FCC.

"mark jones"?

i now am getting angrier by the minute they did the same to me and now im out 1597 i have already filed a complaint with IC3 for internet fraud maybe if enough people complain then it will get resolved it is sad i work my but off and one bad mistake can cause so much turmoil.

Mark started screaming at me too and then kept hanging up on me. He said it was because the state of Michigan line to me too.

I hope you have filed a police report on them. Once I told him I was going too then he threatened me that he has my bank acct and my ss#.

I cancelled the bank acct and I have contacted all major credit bureau. Hopefully the police will take care of this and catch these ***

how did you get your money back? did they put it on the green card or actually deposit to your account? i was scamed by them today and feel so ***.

OMG..i feel like an ***. I totally wish I would have researched...I have been scamed by all the same people.

I hate myself and wish I wasn't so *** *** to think they were telling the truth.

I hate myself. Did anyone file a police report?

They did the same ting to me almost 500$ later I got nothing they said I had to pay another 285$ for insurance but I refused so now I'm out 500$ . Lesson leard a hard lesson I was sick to my stomach because I'm a single mom and needed help and they took me for 500$..

Could kick my own *** for trusting people .

View more comments (6)
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article