Ypstate.com does not remove your personal info

I found my name, address, and phone number on ypstate.com. I did not provide permission for my info to be posted on the site. I have no idea how my info was obtained. I thought removing my info would be straightforward. I sent an email to mybigmsn@***.com and included the URLs and screenshots of where my info appeared. That was almost a month ago and my info has not been removed. I later sent another email and still have not had a response. I did a Whois search and found another email address that I thought might be helpful: q1oovvvno@***.com. So I sent an email to this address and guess what? Again, no response. I have to conclude that ypstate.com DOES NOT care about someone's privacy.

Totally agree with you.

I have asked yp state four times to remove my data. I could do without my stuff on the internet, having been hit by identity fraud.

The site owner hides but is quite happy to allow information on the internet which can wreck lives. The site owner is a total b.st..d.

ID
Service
American Yellow Pages Public Record
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article