Verified Reviewer

Also feel scammed

They booked a nice hotel for us in Amarillo. On the return trip I could not reach them so I called the hotel and booked my own room for less $$. We paid the full amount for the partnership and they are unable to book anything for Disney World. Although you can't get a return call or reach an agent they had no trouble calling to ask for your renewal fee every week months in advance of when it is due.

User's recommendation: We did not do due diligence in researching this company, apparently. definitely feel scammed out of almost six grand.

ID
Pros
  • No more harrassing calls to pay your dues 10 months in advance
Cons
  • Book cheaper on your own
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

No response from company

I had prepaid my yearly dues several years ahead. I then started receiving emails that my dues couldn't be paid because my credit card had expired. When I tried to log into my account it said my account didn't exist. I called, sent emails, left messages, (at least 10) over the course of several months. I even called the booking side and a very nice gentleman tried to help me by leaving customer service a message to call me. No response. Has anyone ever considered a class action suit against this company? I could sure get on board with that! And FYI, I am still receiving the emails several times a week to pay my fees!

User's recommendation: Not worth the aggravation.

ID
Boca Ciega, Florida
Pros
  • Booking side is very helpful
Cons
  • Customer service sucks
Loss