American Top Team Miramar (ATT Miramar)

This company offers a 30 day free trial its's says so on their FB page. When I went there the manager DAVID insisted I had to pay a 30 in advance for the next month but claimed that it would be reimbursed should I decide not to continue pass the 30 day trial. I agreed so I was charged 220.50. During that first month my son needed to get some sports good so I gave him another card to use. They kept that card in their system. Within the month I sent my cancellation request. Not only didn't I get the initial 220.50 back as promised, I was charged a second month 220.50, the manager claimed that they needed 30 advanced notice. I disputed the charges with my back while this is in dispute they now charge 159.59 (different amount because they probably knew they're be a stop payment for the first amount) so I have to start a dispute all over again. This is over 600 dollars and I have no clue how it's going to end because the bank is waiting on their reply and they have up to 60 days to answer. REALLY... I tell anyone do not use your credit card if you don't have to...

Idk I've never had a problem and I've been here for 2 years now lol

As a long time member of American Top Team Miramar this review is laughable. First the 30 Day Trial is just that.

An opportunity to try out 30 Days without any catch, no credit card required. There's an incentive of you become a member and give your credit card. ATT helps new students by giving them equipment when they register. This person was way too dumb to understand that they were not doing a free trial by giving their card and sign you up.

Their son obviously decided to drop it and lack of patenting abilty shows some people can't handle commitment. ATT is an awesome place to train I love it there!

#932021
@PissedConsumer827450

Are you *** kidding me? ATT Miramar is the worst, as confirmed by others whom I know that have taken the 30 day trial.

You obviously work for the company and are using this platform to somehow mitigate the effects of what the guy complained about. Now, I did the 30 day trial, and no I didn't get *** around like this guy was. However, the quality of instruction and instructors themselves are sub-par. I've trained in ATT Orlando and The Jungle MMA, which were above and beyond compared to ATT Miramar, and they charge less, they have bigger and better facilities, have an actual stable of winning athletes, etc.

etc. So don't sit here and imply that it's due to the guys parenting ability that his son didn't commit to ATT Miramar.

The place is a Chris Rock joke, where your main BJJ instructor isn't even a black belt, the guy who teaches you striking has a short and losing amateur MMA record, your top guy got knocked the *** out of the UFC many years ago, and again etc. etc.

@PissedConsumer932021

It have a similar issue with the one in aventura. They are all about the money.

After a year contract expired They keep bullying for money even when we moved from the area. They suck.

View more comments (3)
ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article