Customer Service Is AWFUL. Its not the company it once was

After over 35 years of being a loyal customer the company wouldn't drop 2 tires ($168.00) off while we were closed on a Friday , which my employee was meeting the driver at the store. Mind you we get two delivers a day and pay by check daily each deliver. The company said they couldn't accommodate us after 35 years of loyalty. and that they would have to have a check upon deliver. In order for us to accommodate our customer on Saturday morning we needed the tires(2) I might add. That happened on May 3 2019. Then today May 7 2019 we were expecting a tire delivery and hadn't received our delivery, we called the company and the atd representative told us yeah probably we would get delivery and when asked an estimated time you guy said " the driver probably stopped for a donut". Your customer service has been going down hill. I normally just go right on a s someone having a bad day, but enough is enough to many issues. I will do business elsewhere and you will lose a big account over 200,000.00 yearly!!!!
ID
Gadsden, Alabama
Cons
  • Bad customer service for 35 years of loyal service to you
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article