map-marker San Antonio, Texas

Slow pay

It's been 4 months and they still haven't paid all of the claim. Took two months to approve work. The work has been done for another 2 months

User's recommendation: Never again

Insurance Scam, protected by Texas Government

Had hail damage on my houses roof, called American Risk Insurance out of Houston, Tx to file a claim. They sent a third party inspector, the roof was found damaged and a copy of the report was sent to ARI and myself. A week later, American Risk Insurance sent one of their employees to my property without any notice to inspect my roof. They concluded there was no damages created by any weather or natural cause. My roof was not fix or replaced and a claim was filed under my name. My premiums went up $1100 due to the claim filed. I complained to the Texas insurance commission with no success. A year later, Im still waiting for an answer from Texas insurance commission which I dough they will answer my complaint. I wonder how much those politicians are getting from insurance companies here in Texas now days?
Loss:
Pros:
  • Price

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Do not buy insurance from American Risk Insurance

Insurance Expert Talks

Insurance Claims Tips: What Red Flags to Watch Out

Apr 23, 2021

How to file an insurance claim? Why do you need a public adjuster? Vince Perri, CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate, shares his best tips about insurance claims. Find out how to deal with complex residential insurance claims and commercial losses.

Read full article
Vince Perri
Vince Perri

Vince Perri is a Expert Claims Adjuster and CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate. He has over 14 years of experience in handling large commercial losses and complex residential insurance claims.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article