American Refinerier

All I want to know does Swifty use American Refineries? I NO longer want to buy from gas stations who do not use American Refineries. I'm so tired of other countries profiting off of the American people. It's time to take a stand America!! I can't believe this won't let me post unless I write at least one hundred words! So far I'm at sixty four words. I have always got very good service at the Swifty Station in Mason Ohio. The employees are a bunch of great guys and go above and beyound. I just want to buy American only now!
ID
Cincinnati, Ohio

About

American Refining Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.amref.com/CMSFiles/File/Invoice%20T%20and%20C.pdf
Summary

American Refining Group is a refining company located in Pennsylvania. American Refining Group stocks are converted into waxes, lubricant based oils, fuels and gasoline oft eh highest quality. For many years American Refining Group has been one of the best oil refining companies in the United States. Brand new packaging and blending facilities are able to produce a full spectrum of lubricant products. The assortment of American Refining Group includes such products as waxes, fuels, private label and generic lubricants, Brad Penn branded lubricants, Kendex Custom Blends, Kendex Base Oils, Kensol distillates and many more. American Refining Group is one of the best refining companies to deal with.

American Refining reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article