Short Review on October 17, 2016

So completely RUDE!! The receptionist is horrible. My home warranty company wanted me to use them but after how she talked and treated me I called them back and said I wouldn't deal with their company.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reason of review
Poor customer service

American Plumbing - Plumbing Service Review from Walled Lake, Michigan

I too had a horrible experience with this company. A.H.S.is my warranty company and after my nightmare with American Plumbing in Waterford, I requested from A.H.S. not try to send any of my home repairs to them. It amazes me how a premadonna outfit like American plumbing can still be in business. Hacks at best. Criminals directed by a raspy, smokers voice witch who thinks she can talk to educated would be clients like they are children. I ran as fast as I could to prevent being burned by this racket. I would advise that any normal person who is just in need of a simple service to stay clear of American plumbing. Don't even bother to call them. Save yourself the mental anguish and financial abuse. There are dozens of other reviews on this company out there. Please read more before calling them. RUN AWAY....RUN AWAY FROM AMERICAN PLUMBING IN WATERFORD.
Walled Lake, Michigan
Service
American Plumbing Plumbing Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

I would steer away from using American Plumbing in Waterford, MI.

I would steer away from using American Plumbing in Waterford, MI. They are extremely RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL! They've been out to my house 4 times within 1 week and my problem (my hot water tank) is still not fixed! I've had to take 4 days off work now. They originally said they would work around my schedule so I wouldn't have to miss anytime, but they never once worked around my schedule and I had to take 4 days off work. I'm sure I will have to take a couple more days off work before I get my hot water tank fixed. I've lost $500 in lost time from work. They keep postponing replacing my hot water tank. They've tried replacing the pressure release valve and also the thermostat, but still I do NOT have hot water or a new hot water tank....NOT to mention it is 20 degrees outside and I have a baby at home. From a VERY UNHAPPY customer

I agree American Plumbing is joke! I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with them.

Don't give up hope, they're are still some good plumbing companies out there. For the most part, I have only heard negative things about American Plumbing in Waterford and you will have no luck with the owner, she is rude, unprofessional, and has no place owning any company. I know for a fact they have been reported to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I SUGGEST FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THEM.

THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN.

CONTINUE TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE PUBLIC ABOUT YOUR NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THEM, IT WON'T BE LONG UNTIL THEY ARE "BLACKLISTED".

Waterford Township, Michigan
Service
American Plumbing Plumbing Service

About

Top American Plumbing Services

Plumbing Service

Summary

American Plumbing is a family owned business that has been providing plumbing services since 1990. The company’s specialists are 24/7 on call for emergencies. Services offered include resolving any plumbing issue such as repairs (toilets, sinks, washing machine lines), water heaters, sewer work, drain cleaning, leak detection and repair, etc. The company also performs full range of plumbing installation services for new constructions, for both large and small projects. The estimates are provided before the commencement of work. American Plumbing does not charge for evening or weekends emergency appointments. All specialists are properly trained, licensed, insured and bonded. American Plumbing is based in Cleveland, OH, serving the Cuyahoga County.

American Plumbing reviews and complaints

American Plumbing is ranked 65 out of 308 in Plumbing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article