American Paradise Resort is not a paradise!!

Because of on-call work related request we were forced to leave a day earlier than planned. The manager, Tammy, refused to give us a refund for one nights stay even though we checked out prior to the 10:00 am deadline. The accommodations are also poor for $140.00 a night. I've had a lot more for a lot less. There were no towels or soap provided. I paid extra to bring my dog and then there were no bed covers, only sheets on the beds. (My dog sleeps on the floor.) These people are being very small minded. There is no wi-fi. Spend your money elsewhere!

This consumer was notified of the policies before making reservations

*If you arrive late or leave early, you are responsible for the cost of all days of your reservation, unless the change to your reservation dates is made 46 days prior to reservation arrival date.

*Deposits, less 20% administration fee, will be refunded only if reservation and cancellation is received 46 days prior to your arrival.

I guess some people will do anything to try to get something for nothing. :)

ID
Middletown, New York
Loss

American Paradise Resort, Murray, KY - Far from a paradise

The innkeeper refused to refund one nights stay when we checked out before the check-out time. We had to leave do to on call work obligations. Tammy the innkeeper refused to refund our Saturday night stay. The cottages are also poor accommodations, there are no towels or soap provided. There is no wi-fi. We could not take the rental boat after 7 pm. Why? Because we brought our dog they charged extra but there there was no bed cover either. My dog never sleeps on the bed. I asked for a refund and she refused to give me one. I will never recommend this resort to anyone. They are being VERY small-minded.

Policies are in place for a reason.

ID
Middletown, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article