American Medical Laboratories - Shady Business Practices Review from Atlanta, Georgia

This company is a fraud. Formally known as Ehap/Biosign Labs. They represent that they are large business. When they are truly about 5 people, in a rented house selling kits that they have bought from other companies and sell as their own. When the client send the testing kits in, they do not go to American Medical Labs, as they represent they do, they go to somewhere else, and the results are emailed to American Medical Labs. The employee than changes the header, and footer of the results and put their logo on it. They run a very shady business, and also run National Treatment for Environmental Diseases by a man who claims he is a doctor, which he is not. Beware, scam artists.

Wondering are they Biotrec Lab? I had a man call me last night wanting to test me for mold (I think we do have mold in our house) He wanted to charge me $599.00. I didn't do it..

Can someone point to a court case where a lab test for mold toxins in a person's body was admissible in court? Been looking for a case, but can't find any that name the report or the lab that conducted the analysis.

This post is ***, I used American Medical and their testing in my court case, every lab report was done in a CLIA certificated Labs and I did win my court case. So what's shady about that? I don't know why every other person I have spoken to with mold exposure is like some super paranoid weirdo, thinking the world is hiding something from them, and their personal sick mission is to expose the untruth through their twisted paranoia.

@PissedConsumer947616

These people will promise you the world as long as you pay out the $$, but once you are out, they are done with you...don't think about your calls being returned etc...do yourselves a favor stay away, don't get caught up this.

View more comments (3)
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article