Flooring installed by Home Depot Contractor

1 week after having my whole house installed ( Laminate in 4 rooms & Allure in 2 baths , Kitchen , & Laundry). I noticed my kitchen floor coming up at Seam, continued to look over all the Flooring done with Allure & yes there were alot of Places coming up.... not to mention 1 of my toliets was missing bolts ( had caps put on with caulking). Had I not been cleaning maybe I would have not noticed but I do clean.... Called company & told me they would send same installers out to fix issues... Today yes they came to fix toliet not aware of flooring...needless to say I do pay attention to what people say & now I feel I'm being played for the Fool.... first today I'm told bolts are probaly down in... my reply then why r the ones in other bath up & how r these caps suppose to be held on....then when I mentioned floor, his reply was he was not told about it....ask why this would happen he says flloring needs to be in room temp for 3-5 days cause its a hard plastic...Hum... well I told them when they called to move up install that the flooring had just been delivered that day & they were coming the next day to install...company says it will be ok... the day the installers came I told him that it was just delivered & I was told by store 3-5 days he said it will be ok cause it hasen't been that cold.....well here I am today...not a happy person....is this a sign of what lays ahead for me...sure hope not!!!!!... my money is hard working money & I did not intend to have it wasted!!!!
ID
Wheeling, West Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article