The management

I think her name is either Sheldon or Shelby very disrespectful, I was moving my mom there until I saw how she treated others. The place seem suffocating with her, I've witnessed the nurse being afraid of her.

User's recommendation: Not unless she is gone.

ID
Bonita Springs, Florida
Preferred solution
Get rid of her

Verified Reviewer

Stay away from American House Carpenter

We provided services to this assisted living facility, and they have not paid their bills. They late cancelled twice and feel they should not pay for two sessions we provided the seniors who live there, and they have not paid for the other services provided which they do not dispute. They have had to be prompted to respond to any invoices we send. The activity director and executive director promised several times to send us payment for our services and has not followed through. There has been one excuse after another from the management who claim they never received the invoices apparently, their staff did not pass the invoices on to management despite multiple requests from us to have them pay the invoices. This must justify why they are totally unresponsive, do not tell the truth about sending payments and then do not follow through when they promise to send us payment. This is a disservice to the elderly who live there as well as to the honest vendors who provided them with services.

User's recommendation: Do not do business with American House Carpenter.

ID
Pittsfield, Michigan
Loss
Preferred solution
Payment for services

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article