American Eagle Federal Credit Union stole from me

In the 12 years I've been a member of American Eagle Credit Union, I've never had a problem, that is until, Cheryl Ross who is the manager of the Vernon, CT branch had me arrested & closed my account. Why ? Because she took $35 out of my account and I dared to question her as to why. She is very anti-customer and she gives the credit union a very bad name. She still never gave me back my money. American Eagle has alienated so many of its members, that it has to advertise its services in order to make up for all the people who have left because of people like Cheryl Ross. My recommendation, NEVER EVER do business with American Eagle Federal Credit Union because they will eventually steal you money.

She had you arrested??? Was it because you were belligerent?

Did you threaten someone?? I suspected you over drew your account - maybe more than once, and then you were an *** Just saying.

@PissedConsumer1146102

So Anonymous, you're afraid to identify yourself, yet think you know the facts ? Are you Cheryl or one of her friends/family ? Me thinks YOU are the ***.

Same thing here. Had the account just to pay for my car insurance and all of a sudden my insurance contacted me to tell me that they haven't received any payment in over 4 months.

So my insurance cancelled me bc that's not how they do their business. What's the next step for me to take?

View more comments (2)
ID
#221991 Review #221991 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut

About

American Eagle Federal Credit Union Privacy Policy
American Eagle Financial Credit Union ("American Eagle") is committed to providing The Customer with competitive products and services to meet The Client's financial needs and help The User of company services reach The User's goals. Website are equally committed to protecting The Client's privacy. In addition, www.americaneagle.org suggest that The Client of American Eagle Federal Credit Union review Company's Security Statement to learn about the security measures Website employ, to assist The Company in offering the Telephone Banking and/or 24-Hour Online Banking services in a secure manner. Company's Privacy Notice concerning the personal, and sometimes non-public, information www.americaneagle.org collect and disclose about members and individuals who inquire about and/or obtain products or services from American Eagle for personal, family or household purposes is available here. Company's Privacy Notice is equally applicable to information The User provide on-line through American Eagle Federal Credit Union's' website www.americaneagle.org (the "Website").
To read more: https://www.americaneagle.org/Learn/Education/Protection/Privacy-Statement
Summary

American Eagle Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial organization that provides people who want to manage their financial needs in effective way with appropriate products and services. Owned by its members, the credit union has existed since 1935. It assists clients when it comes to loans, including mortgage, auto, business loans and education loans, provides them with information about the best rates, offers numerous insurance and investment planning products. The range of its services also includes online instruments, such as mobile banking or the possibility to apply for a loan and open an account online.
Having more than 100, 000 members and operating seventeen departments, American Eagle FCU is recognized to be the largest community credit union in Connecticut.

American Eagle Federal Credit Union reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article