Beware!

The intent of this post is to warn the public about this company. I am in no way intending to harass the owner. I really believe the actions of this guy needs to stop. This company continues to be a bother. Chris Clark is very unprofessional and issued threats, in my opinion. I think Chris Clark shows a pattern of behavior of billing for work that he doesnt really complete. Please safeguard your assets, children, family, and home from such a horrible company.
#2036970

This is obviously an intentional hit job, and an act to harm our good name. We do not know who this person is.

ID
Reason of review
Illegal activity suspected
Loss
Preferred solution
6000

Rip Off!-Do not hire!

Update by user Mar 01, 2018

I don't think American Design & Construction Group, LLC wants anyone to know about my experience. After contacting the Better Business Bureau, he has since filed a lawsuit (Christopher A.

Clark, Jr.); I guess he's angry!

He doesn't want anyone to know about his secrets! lol

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2018
This posting is intended to notify the general public about my experience in dealing with American Design & Construction Group. My experience was not positive. I think the owner, Christopher A. Clark needs to be more clear in the beginning of a project as far as pricing goes. It's important to establish a clear price. Also, I think it's important that he not engage in any type of harrassment whatsover. I think his behavior was very poor. I do not appreciate the way that he made threats against me.... Later on we were made aware of his prior criminal convictions (felony convictions); I don't think it's safe to have him in a home. I think this contractor is more prone to filing lawsuits, frivolous actions. I also think he is extremely hot tempered. I want the public to know that it may be in their best interest to hire a contractor that actually follows through on completing the work because in the past this contractor has shown a pattern of behavior where he bills for work that he does not fully complete. I really wish licensing was required for every contractor regardless because then at least the state has conducted the background check before the contractor even comes inside the house. I think this is the type of contractor I definitely would overlook. I wish I had known his history sooner, then I could've just hired someone else. **********Warning*********** This contractor has felony convictions (Burglary, Forgery, Theft by Taking)

Layla Anderson and her mother Diane Tenner of Lilburn Georgia have lost 3 lawsuits in a row to me and my company. Anderson was also lectured by the judge for her abuse of our legal system and that he did not believe he claims.

Anderson is currently being investigated for criminal prosecutions. I believe Layla Anderson to have mental health issues. Layla Anderson is also currently dodging the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office. A copy of her postings confirming her acknowledgement of pending legal actions against her, has been sent to the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office and the Sheriff's Deputy that is currently searching for her.

Layla Anderson obviously thinks her stalking and harrassing tactics are funny. However, she will stand before a Superior Court Judge and my Attorneys very soon to answer for the pending charges against her.

ID
#1198430 Review #1198430 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Woodstock, Georgia
Reason of review
Overral Experience
Loss
Preferred solution
Provide Notification-Do not want contact with the owner or company

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

All the Truth About Manufactured Homes - Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 1)

Aug 18, 2020

What is a manufactured home? How much does it cost? Is it better than a conventional house? Tony Kovach is one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience in the business. In this first video interview, he explains the basics that you should know about manufactured houses.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article