Charged me for a roof repair that was not repaired

Hired American Construction Enterprises, Sal Barcello through Service Magic. He repaired my porch roof on 1/22/10. Charged, $450.00. Three weeks later after two storms, my roof leaked again. Called contracter several times, also called Service Magic to no avail. Sal Barcello gave me a receipt that stated a two year warranty on leaks I am a senior citizen on a very fixed income. I have several other problems in my home that need repaired. I don't trust anyone. They just take your money do a poor job and you can't do anything about it. I feel that this contractor should be referred to the Better Business Bureau. I did recomend Sal Barcello to an acquaintance for a roof repair. I'm afraid to find out the outcome. As far as I am concerned, he is a rip off, especially to seniors. He feels that we will not persue any problem that we may have. Now how can I call Service Magic for another recommendation.
ID
#201927 Review #201927 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Atco, New Jersey

About

Summary

American Construction specializes in marine construction. It has been a successful general contractor since its foundation in 1903. With so long history and such amount of experience today the company is able to complete any marine project, no matter how large and complicated it is. Situated on the Hylebos Waterway in Tacoma, Washington, it has all equipment and resources to provide high quality services, including floating cranes, dumb barges, flat deck barges, tags and assist boats, load and off-load equipment and much more. Handling different types of projects, American Construction prefers the projects that require pile driving and heavy lifting: wharfs and piers, ferry system terminals, marinas, mooring dolphins, bridges, breakwaters and sewer outfalls.

American Construction reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article