They are not legit

TERRIBLE! I rec'd a medical bill from ER for $7000 and ABC Health Group claims it was out of network. It was an emergency situation whereby I thought I was having a stroke! The ER also treated it as such. ABC is denying payment, paying only $200, due to out of network! HELP!

User's recommendation: do not use.

ID
Jamestown, New York
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Your benefits are up front and understandable - The discounts you are supposed to receive from going to an in network( PHCS) doctor are HIDDEN LOCKED IMPOSSIBLE TO GET

I have paid $1200 a month for ABC / Us Health Group for over two years. We have used it for lab work, but today we needed to use it to get a CT Scan. We went to an "in house" provider that covers PHCS so we are supposed to get a "Discount" in addition to the benefit. The benefit is listed as $150 - simple and straight forward. The discount is a convoluted nightmare to try and figure out. I called US health group and the could not help me. They send me to PHCS who has the contract with the clinic. They could not give me any information although I had the clinic name and the code for the CT. I finally merged the clinic's head billing lady into the call. PHCS wouldn't give the discounted amount to her either - although she gave the EIN number of the clinic and a bunch of credentials . They said a written letter with letterhead from the office had to be sent to them in order to get the discounted amount. Sooooooooo I decided to go to another clinic and just pay cash because at this point I was so mad I couldn't even take it.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article