American_bully_kennel

BEWARE - american bully_kennel operated by Olga Nevzorova and Genadiy Nevzorov! I bought a puppy to become producer in my kennel 2500 Dollars plus 1200 for shipping, from american bully_kennel Russia Saint-Petersburg . american_bully_kenne , operated by Olga Nevzorova and Genadiy Nevzorov. When the puppy arrived, I did not receive confirmation that they sent me purebred puppy, a pedigree . Olga Nevzorova and Genadiy Nevzorov continued to promise to send me a pedigree until I saw the information on the Internet that these two Russian breeders Olga Nevzorova and Genadiy Nevzorov stole all their dogs from from the American breeder! Oh my God! They have such beautiful photos! The puppy was so beautiful! But it turned out that all of their papers are fake and they are disqualified from the club! Stay away from these people! These are Russian thieves! They a puppie mill and sell an endless list of breeds: Bull Terriers, Pit Bulls, Pekingese, Tibetan Mastiffs, American Bullies, English Bulldogs!
ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article