THE NEW AMERICAN BULLDOG ASSOCIATION!!! PLEASE READ!!

Hello. The American Bulldog Association was purchased by a group of dedicated, ethical, AB enthusiasts in April 2015. We are sorry that anyone had to endure any rude, condescending, or flat out poor service from the prior ownership. However, be assured that the new ownership wishes to provide you with the best in customer service from the #1 American Bulldog Registry, founded in 1989. Please see our new website at www.ababulldogs.com, or call us at (520)568-**** with any questions. And if we can resolve any prior issue you had with the ABA, we would love the opportunity to assist you. Jane Mead, ABA Registration
Phoenix, Arizona
Reason of review
Good customer service

This is my first registered dog.... I just needed some guidance and received BS. These people apparently were raised with their dogs tied under the porch...... rude rude rude

I would like to register my American Bulldog puppy, but I am not sure by the website if she qualifies. She is a register NKC and I have enclosed her papers (only four generations) but I have also enclosed her parents linage which goes back to what I believe is to 6 generations. If she meets qualifications let me know and I will mail the forms and the fee. Thank you Patsy if you do not understand the instructions written on the ABA Single Registration Application then I cannot explain it more simply .... every question you could have is answered on the application ... However Patsy this is NOT something you can just do online ... please read the application . . . if it is not right we will simply mail your $$ back. Patsy your dog must have a 5 generation pedigree (@least) in IT’S name do not be sending papers from your dog’s parents! ... if this is important to you then just invest in a 5 or 6 generation pedigree from the NKC . Of course you must be aware of the fact that NKC will register almost anything as an American Bulldog their conformation standard clearly states that an NKC American Bulldog need only be 7/8’s pure . . .with 1/8 ... ya know WHATEVER & that is why the NKC does NOT want their breeders to send pictures of litters, that would effectively make the NKC culpable ... . Be sure to read the ABA conformation standard carefully to be sure your NKC dog will even qualify .. & if the NKC cannot provide a full & complete 5 generation pedigree then that will also disqualify your dog. Most often any American Bulldog registered with the NKC is just offspring from dogs that were rejected by the ABA. I understand I cannot do it online, I also can read instructions and understand I would need to provide the 5 generations, the registration I sent you was MY DOGS registration (4 generation) the additional information was her linage, I don’t know how I could have made it more simple…….. I will pay for the 5 generations to see if qualifies for the ABA apparently you really are not willing to be helpful just condescending . I’m sure since my AMERICAN BULLDOG has such strong pure John D. Johnson linage and her grand sire is 100% pure Johnson from the John D. Johnson breeding kennel she would not qualify for your AMERICAN BULLDOG . I will send in my money and my pictures and application and I will get the 5 generation pedigree. Thank you for not helping If indeed your AB is so well bred the why does a registry like the NKC hold her only certification? The ABA is breed specific for American Bulldogs only ! The NKC registers EVERY breed under the sun ... I am 54 yrs old & have been involved with the American Bulldog since 1989 ... @ that time the NKC did not even recognize or register American Bulldogs, it wasn’t until the ABA started to deny the obvious crossbred dogs registration; that there was even a need or market for a ‘backdoor’ registry & boy oh boy did the NKC jump on that ... but I digress ... what I am saying is I have never nor would never deal with an NKC registered American Bulldog, for those exact reasons. Your NKC pediigree may say whatever ... but no one at the NKC asks for or would care to look at pics of litters that their AB breeders are producing. Hey I can write down the registration #’s of dogs with great pedigrees as well but that doesn’t mean that those dogs are actually in my dogs lineage ESPECIALLY when it comes to the NKC. The correct & elite American Bulldogs are ALWAYS ABA registered ONLY, any other registry only serves to cast suspicion ... because IF a breeder has correct & elite American Bulldogs WHY would they choose a registry that registers EVERY breed there is & allows; no ... encourages the American Bulldog to be crossbred??? Then conversely why would a breeder of correct & elite American Bulldogs NOT embrace a registry for the American Bulldog only? THE registry that requires photographic validation for EVERY transaction for EVERY dog EVER registered w/the ABA ??????????????????? So as to your dog’s ‘strong’ lineage’ it’s only as strong as the organization that validates it or as with the NKC - doesn’t You know….. whatever your name is and BTW my name is MRS CAMPBELL to you, apparently you are not smart enough to put your name at the end of an email. I do not know the answers to the questions of why the breeder of my puppy does not have her registered as an ABA, maybe because she is a mutt I really have no idea. This is my first registered dog ….that is why I asked for your help…..(not your sarcasm) BUT I do have horses who are very well breed and very expensive in the 30,000 to 100,000 range. I have shown and raised horses my whole life, and I am sure what I have in my barn are better bred that any mutt you have or will have in your ASSOCATION… What I have discovered by our conversation is you are an ***, very rude and apparently were not raised by a respectful person. I am 51 years old and have never been treated by a horse association as you have treated me. You apparently do not know what correct or elite really means and apparently your association will let any *** be in control of the email, you might want to rethink that position….. of course I am sure you are not smart enough to make that decision. Thank you so much for your time there is nothing in your ASSOCATION that I am interested in at this time…… I am quite sure that I DO NOT WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH you or anyone of your kind…. I will just enjoy my MUTT and let you be an *** to someone else…… Have a wonderful day and go give your mutts a flea bath……I am sure they are on chains in your back yard…..

Please know that the ABA was sold in April 2015 to a group of people committed to providing excellent service and maintaining the best American Bulldog registry. Please see our new website at www.ababulldogs.com.

Thank you, and if you have any questions, you can reach us at info@ababulldogs.com or (520) 568-8249.

It's a shame you didn't get this persons name! Do you still have the email saved?

The header may tell the story of WHO wrote that to you. I have been dealing with a lady named Jane, and she has been very polite to me, and patient as well.

@PissedConsumer1095539

Thank you, Renee! As you know that the ABA was sold in April 2015 to a group of people committed to providing excellent service and maintaining the best American Bulldog registry.

Please see our new website at www.ababulldogs.com. We are sorry that anyone had to receive such disrespectful treatment, but I can assure you, that will not be the case with the NEW ABA!

Jane

How *** rude can a person be? This is one example of a good reason WHY I will stick to my NKC, IOEBA, & UCA papers, mine don't need that 4th registry, NOT AFTER READING THIS!

Very rude and unprofessional! Do NOT register ABA! After coming across this post,neither will I!!!!!

@PissedConsumer1089122

Jennifer, please know that the ABA was sold in April 2015 to a group of people committed to providing excellent service and maintaining the best American Bulldog registry. Please see our new website at www.ababulldogs.com.

View more comments (5)
Moundville, Alabama
Cons
  • Very rude
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

American bulldog association won't list

These people will take your money and never do what they are supposed to. They will not list your name on thier web site and they will not show you on thier site as a breffered breeder. All they do is cash your money and never return it. I have emailed them several times and they have not returned a email to me with a answer or a return date for my money. I have also called them but they do not answer thier telephone. Please do not waist your money by sending it to them. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK AND THEY WILL NOT DO WHAT THIER INTERNET SITE PROMISSES

Jon, please know that the ABA was sold in April 2015 to a group of people committed to providing excellent service and maintaining the best American Bulldog registry. Please see our new website at www.ababulldogs.com.

Also, please contact us to correct the problem you experienced. Even though we were not responsible, we want to make sure that you receive what you paid for.

Oh, and I forgot to add this.. please contact us about any paperwork you sent in that was not completed. I am happy to research that and provide you with the service you deserve.

Jane

Jon, please note that the ABA was purchased in April 2015 by a group of AB enthusiasts committed to bringing the ABA back to its former, service-driven origins, as well as maintaining one of the best records of the American Bulldog breed there is. Please contact us with any questions. Our new website is www.ababulldogs.com.

Hello. My name is Jane Mead and I am one of the new owners of the American Bulldog Association, now located at P.O.

Box 121, Maricopa, Arizona. My partners and I purchased the ABA in April 2015. We are truly sorry for the manner in which you and your kennel have been treated. Please contact us and we will do what we can to correct the problem.

The new ownership seeks to restore the ABA to its original, service-driven, organization that maintains one of the best pure record for the AB. Please call with any questions!

Our new website is www.ababulldogs.com. We hope to hear from you!

Jane Mead

American Bulldog Association

Registration

I have been waiting for 5 months now to get the papers back from ABA. The money has cleared my acc.

Long ago so they have been paid still no papers. I called numerous times and while I have been able to get through the man I talked to is rude as he tries to talk over top of me when I try to explain my problem.

Not to mention he is a complete ***. Do not wast your time/money ABA is a ripoff.

I glad I read the complaint. I wouldn't spent my money on that product, and tell everyone that is interest not to buy that product.hu

@PissedConsumer637600

View more comments (6)
Dumfries, Virginia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article