American Aquatic Gardens and Gifts, New Orleans

American Aquatic Gardens and Gifts of New Orleans, LA sells fountains and various garden products. They sold me a deffective a fountain that leaked water. My wife and I returned it to exchange it for a more expensive fountain the owner refused to take it back in exchange claiming that we must have broken it. I objected to his business tactics an he ordered his worker to remove us from the premises. We were physically rushed to our vehicle and told to leave immediaely. The fountain in question was nearly $700 and had a crack in the base. We did not see this until we got it home.

We sold this fountain in perfect working order, and the customer took it home with him. We have a large sign at our cash register stating we have a ten day return policy.

The customer did not have his sales receipt, but we know he had the fountain for over a month. It became broken while in his possession. I was about to look at it and see what I could do to satisfy him, when he said, "If you do not give me a refund, I will go viral and destroy your business"! It was at that point he was asked to leave.

We do not respond well to bullying or blackmail.

You, dear readers, can decide for yourselves which one of us is telling the truth. Our reputation of the past 21 years can speak for itself.

ID
New Orleans, Louisiana

About

Summary

American Aquatic Gardens is an original gift and nursery shop that offers exotic souvenirs and accessories for any test, from Chinese vases to rare waterlilies and other plants. In this shop you can find wide collection of pottery from around the world. In gift section there are a lot of original and beautiful items that help their owners to create a special accent in the interior of their homes: pictures, artistic compositions, statues, masks and so much more. People who want to decorate their gardens with style should observe its collection of fountains: each of them is created to set you at rest and delight your senses with its purling and sparkling.

American Aquatic Gardens reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article