American Appliance Repair overcharges for service.

American Appliance Repair offers to diagnose the problems of your appliances for $35.00/each. In my case, I had four appliances in my kitchen that needed work. Alex charged me $35.00 just to write down the serial number of my dishwasher and tell me he thought it was the electronics. (I could have done that.) He told me my stove top could not be fixed for less than $900. You can buy a new one for that. I called the manufacturer and got it fixed for far less. Alex did fix my refrigerator for $400 by putting in new Freon. My friend had his refrigerator fixed the following week (the same repair by another company) for less than $200. When I called them to complain about the over charge for the refrigerator and I faxed them my friend's receipt as proof of overcharge, they did nothing. I asked them to at least remove the $35.00 charge for the dishwasher, they refused.

Hey, can you tell us the name of the other company that charged less.

I am looking for a good repair company.

Thanks.

ID
Irvine, California

About

Summary

American appliance Repair is a company that specializes in appliance repair. American appliance Repair was founded 10 years ago. The company is located in Sacramento. The company maintains and repairs a wide range of commercial and household appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, dryers, ovens, garbage disposals, washing machines, cooktops, and many more. Experienced and skilled technicians are always ready to provide repair services of the highest quality. American appliance Repair provides its technicians with up-to-date equipment that helps to quickly and effectively repair appliances. American appliance Repair provides all kinds of high quality appliance repairs.

American Appliance Repair reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article