No Insurance...No REAL Service

Last night, I had excruciating pain in my abdominal. I am a mother of two and it compared to labor pains. My body went into Shock, literally. Sweating profusely, dizzy, nauseated, to the point I felt like I was going to pass out. Currently, having tender pain when I sit or push to urinate. All day, my husband has been telling me to go to the doctor to get checked out, concerned I might have internal bleeding because I have a history of ovarian cysts. I didn't want to go to the ER, so I decided to go to Amelia Urgent Care because it's close to home. (MISTAKE) I have NO Insurance, and the paper the doctor has in her hands, Clearly states "Self Pay", as the first question she asked me is "what do you do for a living". (waitress) Apparently, if you have a *** job, you also get *** medical service because she didn't do a Real exam. She listened to my heart and stomach then proceeds to tell me I have a stomach virus and if my symptoms get worse, seek medical attention at the ER. What a RIP OFF! Save YOUR MONEY AND GO SEE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS!!! $85 for NOTHING.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article