No Insurance...No REAL Service

Last night, I had excruciating pain in my abdominal. I am a mother of two and it compared to labor pains. My body went into Shock, literally. Sweating profusely, dizzy, nauseated, to the point I felt like I was going to pass out. Currently, having tender pain when I sit or push to urinate. All day, my husband has been telling me to go to the doctor to get checked out, concerned I might have internal bleeding because I have a history of ovarian cysts. I didn't want to go to the ER, so I decided to go to Amelia Urgent Care because it's close to home. (MISTAKE) I have NO Insurance, and the paper the doctor has in her hands, Clearly states "Self Pay", as the first question she asked me is "what do you do for a living". (waitress) Apparently, if you have a *** job, you also get *** medical service because she didn't do a Real exam. She listened to my heart and stomach then proceeds to tell me I have a stomach virus and if my symptoms get worse, seek medical attention at the ER. What a RIP OFF! Save YOUR MONEY AND GO SEE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS!!! $85 for NOTHING.
ID
Loss

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article