Amedeus Music school false horrible service

Back in April I contacted Amedus music school to set up guitar lessons for my son. I specifically asked "Do you have a teacher in my area?" They assured me "yes" I signed contract that insturctor would contact me on May 22. On May 26 I finally heard from someone that stated yhat the instructor was finishing up with some students and I would hear from them next week. NEXT WEEK NEVER CAME. Called them back on June 3, 2008, stated I had not heard and summer was approaching did not think this would work out, they said that they were going to see what they could figure out. Never heard. Emailed them back on June 15, they told me an instructor would be contacting me at the end of the week. END OF THE WEEK NEVER CAME. Called on June 17, stated summer was fast approaching I would just get a refund that these 8 lessons (prepaid over 550.00) just were not going to fit into my schedule now. NEVER RESPONDED, said they would talk to supervisor. June 23 finally called bank to see if I could get money refunded through them, it is now July 2, 2008 and am still waiting through bank. NEVER DEAL With this company, it advertises false and they have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. I have yet to receive an apology or anyone even briefly attempting to make things right.
#19934

Amedeus Music school requested that I pay 544 dollars in advance for music lessons which never came to be, I have contacted them asking for refunds and they always put me off stating an instructor will be contacting me but, never does. Would advise anyone looking for music lessons to avoid this company like the plaque.

I am working with my bank now to get my money back. Worse customer service in the world.

ID
Amsterdam, New York
Loss

About

Summary

Amedeus Music is headquartered in Queens, New York and was launched in 1992. Since that time the company provides music education to the citizens of the local areas. The students of this school usually win different music competitions and get high grades at the universities. They also show good results at the Royal Music Exam which is an important stage at the life of every musician. The programs offered by Amadeus Music help to choose among individual lessons, quarterly review, adult lessons, recitals and concerts, examinations, auditions and test auditions. So, the range of target audience is rather wide, as well. You can watch videos and learn about the students achievements from the main page of the Amadeus Musics official site. The list of students is also open and available for visitors.

Amedeus Music reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article