Ambassador Video and Photography settlement

Larry, As per our discussions today I am confirming your unwillingness to pay the $500 agreed upon settlement reached a couple of weeks ago. This settlement covered issues I had relating to the equipment and playing of my own video at my daughter's Bat Mitzvah as well as the video made by Ambassador. This settlement, in the form of a refund, was to be sent to/dropped off at my house within a few days of this settlement. I have had to call and contact you for payment only to be told now that you are not going to pay. Larry, you gave me your word and now you are breaking it. I hope you come to your senses and do the right thing...otherwise you leave me no choice.
ID
Rutherford, New Jersey

About

Summary

Ambassador Video and Photography is one of the largest photography agencies in New Jersey. Ambassador Video and Photography was founded more than 23 years ago. The agency provides wedding video and photography services, photography portfolio, anniversary photography, birthday photography, and many more. Ambassador Video and Photography helps to imprint the best moments of your life Ambassador Video and Photography is proud of working with highly professional and creative photographers and cameramen that aim to provide only high quality services. Ambassador Video and Photography's goal is to make your special day perfect. Ambassador Video and Photography is what you really need to make any of your special occasions unforgettable and unbelievable.

Ambassador Video and Photography reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article