Be warned, www.amazingcellulars.com is an illegitimate "business"

Don't buy from this company. Their deals only look when you think you're going to receive a product. I spent over $200 and let's just say, I'm not getting anything in return. I should have seen all the signs before I spent my money. If you don't believe me, just call either one of their listed numbers on their website - You won't get a response. From now on, I'll stick to newegg.com or tigerdirect.com. If this company has treated you similar, contact me at maxdeaton@***.com to participate in a class action lawsuit.

Hi, I have got Sony SEL-182** ** mm-200 mm f/3.5-6.3 Telephoto Zoom Lens last month from amazingcellulars.com. It cost me around $861.64 only which I know is quite surprising for many of you.

Earlier even I was surprised like you but once I have got my camera delivered it was worth to have such deal for me. I just love the camera and take it will me in all the special occasion. I got my camera dispatched pretty fast.

It took about 2 weeks to reach me from the time of my booking date. It arrived in very safe packing material which is even later useful for me as I need to carry my camera with me during my journeys.

No kidding. With a bogus name like "cellulars", you can rest assured that you'll be ripped off.

View more comments (1)

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article