Verified Reviewer

Amax Auto Insurance - I purchased Liability Insurance and needed Full coverage on my vehicle, when trying to pay difference the 3 people including the supposedly District Manager was not available. The inconvenience!!!
The inconvenience of service is absolutely horrible. The location is on 59 and Jensen. The supposedly District Manager by the name of Wendy Deloroza. There are 3 people working in an office and the manager has not sense of urgency to help a customer who just purchased insurance over the phone, gave them business and when a problem occurs...oh no ONE can help. This is disgusting and plain out disgrace in Customer Service. I would not recommend no one to spend their hard earned money with location.

User's recommendation: Do not go nor call this location for any services.

ID
Houston, Texas
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Policy Fee

Why does the policy fee keep changing?
ID