Poor Wedding Photography

The photographer is excessively charging for packages. Asks for too high of a deposit, half up front! Deposit is non-refundable even without signed contract! Not cooperative or flexible in scheduling appts. Unable to get an engagement session, even though included in package. Will not travel for photos at multiple locations even if within the allowable time frame. Consistantly cancelled appointments. Does not respond to email on the website, had to contact through Facebook. Lacked concern for what the bride wanted, it was a my way or nothing operation. Was mroe concerned with her own self interest than that of what the customer wants. Overall very uncaring and unprofessional!

Are you sure this is the same person. If you did not notice that you llive in Kansas and the poster lives in Michigan.

I do not blame the poster for being upset. My photographer asked for a small deposit and was refundable if cancelled within two weeks of purchase.

My wedding package was 1300 and I only had to put a 250 deposit down. Anyone who can not keep appointments should not run a photography business

Every wedding photographer who I have delt with has asked for a non refundable deposit to set the date and it is usually 1/2. I don't see how that is wrong?

I delt with Amanda and everything went very smoothly. Even a few months after my wedding I was able to add some more prints and an album for my parents with no issues.

She was early to our appointment and our engagement photos.

I don't see what happened with her and I can't imagine her being that way. She's awesome!

View more comments (1)
ID
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article