Verified Reviewer

Alvin's Automotive Calgary, Alberta - *** artists

Update by user Feb 11, 2013

pls remove this review

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2011
I took my '87 Porsche to this garage recently and was appalled at the terrible, dishonest RUDE service I received! I don't enjoy being treated like a "*** dame" as they referred to me. Just because they had a busy garage does not entitle them to treat people (namely women) like lower class citizens. They charged me full price of $236 to 'diagnose' my vehicle. When it wasn't even taken into their garage! They left it parked outside and never even looked under the hood! They insisted I pay because they had kept it parked in their parking lot for a week. I would never recommend this bunch of Crooks to anyone, especially not women. They have no respect for women at all. STAY AWAY from these unethical crooks!

Wow, thanks for posting. I was considering dropping by the shop as I've heard some good things about them. I will keep looking.

ID

About

Alvins Automotive Warranty
To read more: http://www.alvinsautorecycling.com/warranties/
Alvins Automotive Privacy Policy
The Client's privacy is important to The Company To better protect The Client's privacy Alvins Automotive provide this notice explaining Alvins Automotive's' online information practices and the choices The Client can make about the way The Customer's information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, Alvins Automotive make it available on Alvins Automotive's' homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. When visiting Call www.alvinsautorecycling.com Now, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. The Company have included links on this site for The User's use and reference.
To read more: http://www.alvinsautorecycling.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Alvins Automotive works on the market since 1985. Company specializes in recycling used cars and trucks. Alvins Automotive serves the Bay Area California including,Oakland, San Francisco, Hayward, Berkley and Novato. When company takes customer’s car, they do it absolutely for free and even offer cash. It is also possible to deal with Alvins Automotive to get necessary parts for cars and trucks. Alvins Automotive specializes in suspensions, motors and transmissions of American and foreign autos. All parts have 90 day warranty, but company doesn’t provide any cash refunds, so only credit can be given in case when parts can’t be replaced timely.

Alvins Automotive reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article