Lifts for a Geisha

I had the unfortunate pleasure of ordering shoe lifts from a supposedly accredited company out of England. Once i purchased this joke of a product i received a email stating that my order was being processed from China !!!!. after weeks of waiting they arrived and guess what ? they were so so small my child couldn't fit them. money back guarantee, no one is available to process my refund. www.altitudes.com, buyer beware. china is finding ways to cheat the American consumers with their *** products. Something should be done!!! online shopping is full of scammers and china has to be one the biggest offenders,sub par products,materials and sizing. I know there's 3 billion of them but,not everybody wears a size 3 in mens shoes.

I ordered them through the website. It's been more than 4 weeks now and I haven't received the product.

Altitude Insoles are not only stating the wrong description but made fake promises and they refuse to give me back my money even though I haven't received the product. They promised it to be here within 15 days it's been 30 and they don't know where my order is.

Their customer care is crap as well, they don't know how to communicate properly.

DO NOT ORDER FROM altitudeinsoles.com

Hi there,Sorry to hear that you feel cheated by our product - how can we fix this for you?Yes, we were dropshipping directly from China as our demand was so high, however our Texas-based warehouse is now stocked and delivery times are much quicker (next day delivery is now possible). Many quality products from major, recognised brands are produced in China and our product is no different.

It's a shame that the size you've ordered has arrived much smaller than you were expecting. Of around 6,000 orders which we've processed in the past couple of months, we've only had a handful of people ask for refunds, which we have always honored - we aim to have happy customers.

On the basis of thousands of satisfied buyers, I'm confident in saying that our insoles are not irregularly sized. However, perhaps an incorrect size was shipped to you (or maybe you have particularly large feet?) Regardless of the reason, if you're not happy with your purchase, then please contact the AltitudeInsoles helpdesk by email (sales@***.com) or send us a message on Facebook and our team will be happy to assist you with a refund.Regards,The AltitudeInsoles Team

View more comments (1)
ID
London, England
Product
Altitude Insoles Inserts
Cons
  • Cheated
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article