Alternative Pest Control, Brooklyn NY Horrible work

I had bed bugs which is a very common event these days. Alternative Pest Control was called. First, they sent an individual who in my opinion smelled like a skunk. To make matters worse he was very arrogant showing up hours late for appointments without explanation. Despite his disgusting stench I listened carefully and followed his instructions. Nonetheless, his assurances that he would do a thorough job getting in all the “nooks and crannies” and “turning all the furniture upside down” proved false. Furniture was still clearly in place and the bed bugs returned. Apparently, the skunk wasn’t as thorough as he claimed. (To the best of my knowledge Alternative Pest Control does not even have a bed bug expert on staff they just contract with the skunk.) Because of the skunk’s incompetence on 3 occasions exterminators were sent to address the continuing problem. None of the 3 did a thorough and proactive follow up, just a minimal spraying. The first exterminator heard bed bugs, said he doesn’t do bed bugs and just about ran out of my apartment. The next exterminator found one and again just about ran out of my apartment. The third time the same exterminator returned and started barking at me that he was supposed to be in Staten Island. At no time did either of these exterminators do a thorough and proactive follow-up, just a minimal ineffective spraying. Seemingly, none of the follow up exterminators was properly trained. I later found out from Ernie Jr. (an alleged owner) that bed bugs are very sensitive to chemicals and anything less than a thorough follow-up spraying will only cause the bed bugs to scatter to untreated areas. Needless to say Alternative Pest Control’s incompetent follow-up protocols resulted in the bed bugs returning. After several horrendous months and many ineffectual sprayings they did manage to get the problem under control. HOWEVER ALTERNATIVE PEST CONTROL WAS SUPPOSED TO RETURN TO DO A FOLLOW-UP SPRAYING AND INSPECTION WHICH THEY REFUSED TO DO. I called Alternative Pest Control and spoke to Ernie Sr. (another alleged owner). Ernie Sr. is in 70s but acted like a 12 year old school yard wanna-a-be gangster and bully who advised me to do the impossible – to go F myself. Alternative Pest Control does very shoddy, incompetent work, has a very poorly trained, rude and unprofessional staff. I wouldn’t trust them to wipe dog droppings off my shoes.

" a very common event these days "

Not where I live. And we don't have roaches either.

Why not move away from that city of pestilence and find a clean environment somewhere ?

But leave all of your contaminated possessions behind please.

ID
Service
Alternative Pest Control Of Brooklyn Bed Bug Pest Control
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article