Charged for repairs that he did not accomplish

I had my car towed to Alternative Automotive. I wanted the car to be put in running condition. About two weeks later the mechanic called and said the car was ready. I paid $426.04 and drove the car away. It soon failed and I had it towed back to the mechanic. A week or two later he called and said the car was ready. To my suprise he charged me another $314.20. The car did not make it home. I had it towed back to the garage and about a week and a half later he once again said the car was ready. Once again he had the affrontary to bill me ($79.00 and change - which I paid in cash). I drove the car home holding my breath. I put the car up for sale and sold it the following week. I disputed the $314 charge on the grounds that he did not put my car in running condition. To date I have not received satisfaction on my complaint. In fact I have received a written and one verbal turn down. The reasons given were beyond comprehension. I am amazed that my credit company will not support me in this obviously fraudulent action. card # 549099****399782
ID
Orlando, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article