Charged for repairs that he did not accomplish

I had my car towed to Alternative Automotive. I wanted the car to be put in running condition. About two weeks later the mechanic called and said the car was ready. I paid $426.04 and drove the car away. It soon failed and I had it towed back to the mechanic. A week or two later he called and said the car was ready. To my suprise he charged me another $314.20. The car did not make it home. I had it towed back to the garage and about a week and a half later he once again said the car was ready. Once again he had the affrontary to bill me ($79.00 and change - which I paid in cash). I drove the car home holding my breath. I put the car up for sale and sold it the following week. I disputed the $314 charge on the grounds that he did not put my car in running condition. To date I have not received satisfaction on my complaint. In fact I have received a written and one verbal turn down. The reasons given were beyond comprehension. I am amazed that my credit company will not support me in this obviously fraudulent action. card # 549099****399782
ID
Orlando, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Find Alternative Auto in Rochester, MN and search our online directory for Auto Body and Paint in Minnesota at DexKnows.com.

Alternative Auto reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article