Alsig Heating & Air Cond Is Being Slandered

I am out of town & needed Alsigs phone # I looked it up on my computer & was shocked to read these reports.I own over 1000 rental units & have done buisness with Larry from Alsig for over 20 Yrs he has always been honest & given me the best service, I never have to question what he tells me he is as honest as they come & as far as his prices I always compare my vendors prices, his hourly rate & mark up on parts is lower than most venders regardless of what trade. I think who ever wrote these reports is trying to slander him. I am sure anyone who knows Larry or has done buisness with him will tell you the same. Fred Encino Ca

I concur with the comment that Alsig is being slandered. I have a condominium and was referred to Larry by a neighbor who is also a property manager.

Larry provided prompt, professional service at a reasonable price. What more can one ask for.

well then what is his management company's name, address and contact number. afterall, I m sure it is public knowledge for his many tenants to have, or prospective new tenants.

Mr Stern does have an office on Wilshire Blvd in Beverly Hills.

PS: My fater inlaws name was Charles not Fred.

I do appreciate when people take the time to tell the truth.

fred stern is larry goltz, owner of fraudulant alsig heating and air conditionings deceased father in law who has been dead for over thirty years. anyone, who has over 1,000 rentals would surely have offices, staffs of employees and offer his business number for anyone to get in touch with. good try larry but no cigar

View more comments (3)
El Monte, California

Liar liar liar

once again, alsig is lying.when you advertise as a specific trade you must I repeat, must be a licensed contractor. Otherwise, you can only advertise as a handyman. that is the law. alsig advertises as a heating and air company not a handyman. Secondly, unless you are a licensed contractor, you can only l do work up to $500.00. He does repairs over $500.00 and changeouts and installations,which by law you must be a licensed contractor. Sorry, Mr. Goltz you continue to deceive the public. Shame on you. Oh, yes, when you claim disgruntled employees are the complaintants. on these web sites. You are admitting to having employees and yet you have no liability insurance and no workmen's compensation insurance. I will be glad to forward your claims to the state to verify these claims for all to see. stop the lying.

Steve you claim to be an expert on all the laws but choose not to follow most of them, the State requires that you pull permits for any work over $500.00, you have pulled no permits this year.

When Art was working for your company, you did not withhold or file payroll taxs, or have workmans comp insurance.

You do not file or pay sales tax to the state.

I think you are far from Mr Perfect & if you have a problem with me, you can call, you do not have to hide behind your computer.

Steve Please advise us were we are advertising & we do have Liability Insurance & when you did work for us yes you were paid as an independent contractor.

We refer all our new instalations & change outs to other contractors.

View more comments (1)
Los Angeles, California

They overcharged us for work not needed

Alsig heating and airconditioning is not legal...they are not a licensed contractor in california, although they claim to be. they are not licensed, bonded or insured. the owner larry goltz does not even have a valid EPA license to use freon beware he will say you need hundreds of dollars in needed repairs when all that was wrong was a fuse. when approached that he is deceitful in his advertising and charging for items not needed he becomes quite benevolent. All I can say is buyer beware. we had to have another company come out to straighten out his mess.

To further prove Craig Summers who is Steve Beiner is a lier Alsig would not be able to buy & sell freon if they did not have an EPA licence.

He keeps writing reports in different names but all the reports go back to his E-Mail & this has now confirmed by the operators of this web site.

larry goltz cannot produce any required licenses for maintaining and repairing heating and a/c. just go to google and type in california state contractors license board.

look up alsig heating and a/c or larry goltz and you will not find anything. he is a fraud.

he has lied for too many years and to too many people. Oh, and he cannot produce a epa license to buy freon.

This report was written by an ex employee we fired, we do have all the required licences for maintaing & repairing heating & air cond. equipment. All the above comments are fabicated lies.

View more comments (2)
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article