Shady shop

Went to the google search bar to look for motorcycle mechanic and als was a few miles away. I called them and asked if they could change the tiers, clean the carb, and inspect my 2014 klr 650. On Saturday I drove the bike down there and they had someone help me unload the bike and they were very professional. But the next Monday they called up and said the bike was ready to pick up, so I go down there and they say the bill is 330 dollars. Sticker shocked I paid them, what ever I thought I was paying for quality, so the bike was all loaded up on the truck and then, it was staring me right in the face, poorly put on wheel weights and upon closer examination they where used wheel weights. Promptly I marched pack in and told them the wheel weights where unacceptable, they looked at me like I had a third eye on my head. It wasn't until I told them if I drove down the road right now at least one of the wheel weights was going to fall off. They then said they were going to fix it but not for free. my face got so red and just a few words more they agreed to fix it. A few minutes later when I'm home I look at the receipt and they did an oil change, no big deal if the oil didn't have five miles. angrily I called als, told them about the receipt and not very gracefully he said they are going to refund me.
ID
Lake Memphremagog, Vermont
Service
Als Motorcycle Tires And Parts Motorcycle Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article