Ripped off

Terrible service and terrible customer service. Dave, of Al's Auto Service in Bowie, Maryland has taken a very poor customer service and business attitude. I have been a loyal customer of his for about 10 years. Not anymore. I took my car in for service (oil change water pump, and timing belt). He charged me over $850+. I went to pick up the car, started to drive it home and realized that the driver's side view mirror was missing. When I went in to tell him, his comment??? Oh yea, it fell off. Why in the world didn't you call me to tell me instead of allowing me to attempt to drive home without it? I asked him if he was going to replace it. We had this conversation over a week ago and he said he would call me when it came in. To this date, 9 days later he has still not called me. I called him today (12/27/2010) to ask what the status is. His comment, it is coming from New Jersey and the snow is probably holding it up. In addition, when I picked up the car I asked him if he had seen oil leaking from below, which I had noticed. His comment, Oh yea, there was a lot of oil and that is why I had to also replace a belt because the oil had leaked on the belt. Very very poor customer service and is ripping me and his customers off. The fact that he would allow a customer, let alone a loyal customer drive off with a missing mirror which they knocked off, and actually saw a big oil leak under the car which ruined a belt, which they changed, and did not tell me about is very very upsetting and thievery.

What a crock, you dishonest p.o.s

ID
Baltimore, Maryland

About

Als Auto Service Privacy Policy
Website respect every individuals right to privacy and are committed to the privacy of Company's visitors. Website realize that Als Auto Service's' relationship with The Customer is Company's most valuable asset. It is extremely important that each visit to Als Auto Service's' website is valuable for The User In order to do this, Website use information The Customer provide to create a personalized online experience that anticipates the kinds of services and information The User of company services need. Website understand the importance The Client place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies The User The following illustrates Als Auto Service's' practices in regards to protecting the privacy of Company's customers. All personally identifiable information provided by Company's customers is used only as the customer directs. Unless The Client give Als Auto Service permission to do so or unless required by law, The Company do not use or disclose personally identifiable information to any third party.
To read more: http://www.alsautorepair.mechanicnet.com/apps/shops/display?page=privacy
Summary

Als Auto Service a full service, automotive repair and maintenance shop serving the Cornelius area. It is situated in Cornelius, NC. The company provides a complete line of maintenance and repair needs, including quality NAPA auto parts. Als Auto Service offers free service reminders, when it is time for maintenance, the company can remember about it to its clients. There are some hassle-free services that are bird and night-owl drop-box service and local shuttle service to clients’ home or office. The latest computer hardware and software are used to diagnose vehicles. The repair services range from Air Conditioning to Wheel Bearings, when preventive maintenance include Alignment, Cabin Air Filter, Cooling System, Differential Service, Engine Air Filter, Windshield Wipers and so on. Als Auto Service works on all makes and models.

Als Auto Service reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article