Verified Reviewer

Worst customer service I've ever experienced

Shaun has had my truck for 2 1/2 months. Initially told me a couple of weeks. When I could actually get a hold of him, (which is almost never) all I get is excuses. I am currently shopping for a lawyer. I encourage anyone else who is experiencing these issues to reach out.

User's recommendation: Just don't. Read the reviews. I wish I had.

They never finished my tune and now everytime I go there they are closed, so I lost like 450 over a tune cause 300 was used for a "base"tune

Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Got scammed

Has had our Acadia all summer for a new engine, supposedly the engine is on back order, they dont answer phone calls and dont return calls, we are contacting the police and getting a lawyer to get our money back!

User's recommendation: Don’t use them they will just take your money.

I also am being scammed by this axxhole. Has had my truck for 2 1/2 months, keeps stringing me along, if and when I can actually get ahold of him.

I have been more than patient with him, but I'm done with that. I will be taking him to court. I encourage you and anyone else that this guy has scammed to reach out to me and we can do this together.

I am so sickened and fed up with his lies. time to put him out of business.

ID
Cons
  • Do not use alpha sports motors
Full refund

Shaun is a complete liar.

I began talking and emailing Shaun to get a supercharged engine package after more than a year I have spent over $1800 dollars and not received most of the items needed, including my supplied MEFI 5 computer. Be aware that Shaun is a complete liar and will rip you off!
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article