Slum Lord Alert

This must be a Joke. These Rude, Dishonest Thieves will take your hard earned money and say we're Closing Early. No Refunds. Did I mention this rink is the Filthiest, Dirty Dump I have ever seen! Bathroom is horrendous and atrocious. *** and *** stained toilet paper strewn about carelessly. Huge Puddles of *** on the floor I almost fell into! Disgusting. Crap floating in a clearly clogged toilet. Awful. One would think this warranted disinfectant, or cleaning; yet this isn't a priority here. The common area is gross and neglected as well. Never have the floors been vacuumed. I got stuck because my skate sunk into a pretzel coated with Mucus and candy once inside a person's mouth and Vomited onto the ground. Employees noticed but pretended not to! Not Decent and Smells Terrible, like Sewage. By the way once a facility has a Mice Infestation, the rodent urine and droppings leave a permanent chemical trail for more rodents to follow, build a nest and shack up for the winter. I don't know how you like to be treated when patronizing with family and friends but I certainly don't want to contract Infectious Plague. I will Never come back.
ID
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Service
Alpha Ice Complex Sanitary Conditions

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article