C4500 Chevy Dump Truck - incomplete repesentation. Salvage Title. POOR Rebuild

Aphla Equipment & Leasing Inc Delavan Wisconsin. Should not be trusted. Buyer be where. Truck was represented as low miles. Ready to go. Nothing wrong. I was told about the wrecked Cab and told it was rebuilt title. Told the cab was brand new, done in house. Nothing wrong with truck -Everything works. Robert represented that they used the truck for own use for 4 years. Works great. I asked ALOT of questions over 2 weeks before I drove 5.5 hours to buy truck....... Complaint is that the sales person Robert is Dishonest and a terrible guy to work with. I spent over 2 hours doing a through inspection. There WHERE PLENTY OF things wrong on the truck. IT is a terrible rebuild and the mechanics are HACKS. Major issues were- Crack in tranny housing where connected to frame. NO AC no lines hooked up. Heater was 25% think they missed something in the dash or blower. loose bolts missing nuts in many area. The Cab BOLTS Loose. cab mounts not bolted to frame mount. Small radiator leak. Doors lock - but do not UNLOCK. VIN PLATE MISSING!!!! So in my opinion this was not the 'truck is ready, nothing needed' as represented. But it did drive straight and motor ran well. I was very disappointed after taking up my entire day. Buyer be ware.
ID
Delavan, Wisconsin
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article