Verified Buyer
| map-marker Antalya, Antalya

I sent 1000 naira through wema bank and it has not been added to my account

Alpha Comm - I sent 1000 naira through wema bank and it has not been added to my account

I sent 1000 naira through wema bank and it has not been added to my account ALPHA CALLER please I have uploaded the receipt please add my money I want to make call

ROBERT H Xie

Where is my Livewave antenna Ordered Jan. 29th, 2019???

How does one contact Livewave. Unable to reach anyone with their phone number.

1-85*-282-**** E-miles are just as bad. Help SEMPRFI55@***.COM

Loss:
Reason of review:
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Heinz Irt
map-marker San Francisco, California

Bolt Mini Bluetooth supplied by Alpha Comm Enterprise Inc. in GA

I purchased a mini bluetooth headset on a recent business trip at a shop in the airport in Charlotte NC. The set never worked.

I contacted the manufacturer by Alpha Comm Enterprise Inc. in Lawrenceville GA. They 1st said that I should bring back the item to the place I bought it from, which is impossible as I'm in California. They then said I should send it back to them, on my expense, and include a check for $ 6.95 for return postage so they can send me a replacement, i.e.

I would have to spend close to $ 10 to receive a replacement for something that never worked!!

No apology was ever offered, very rude customer service and extra expense for a malfunctioned item. It's a cheap item (I guess you get what you pay for!), but it should at least work for a while.

They stipulate on the enclosed manual that you'll have to pay $ 6.95 if you return a defective item, but you first have to purchase it as the manual is enclosed in the package!!

No customer service from Alpha Comm Enterprise.

Loss:

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article