map-marker North Hollywood, California

Excellent service

Order it a item , I wasnt sure but the costumer service give me a great information so I ordered, I m very happy

User's recommendation: Great information about the merchandise

Maveric Vmq

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Englishtown, New Jersey

Missing items

Alo Moves - Missing items
Alo Moves - Missing items - Image 2
Alo Moves - Missing items - Image 3

I received my package with 2 missing items I was not happy Beacuse I was looking forward having those items and now its out of stock . The box didnt look sealed well it was thrown right on my front door .

My order number is 809****

I would to have a refund and return the rest of the items . Thank you

map-marker Englishtown, New Jersey

Missing items

Alo Moves - Missing items
Alo Moves - Missing items - Image 2
Alo Moves - Missing items - Image 3
Alo Moves - Missing items - Image 4

I got my package and two items were missing from the package . The box looked ok but not so much sealed I opened the package and only 3 items were there my order number is 809****

And I dont think the items Im missing in stock so Im very disappointed . I would like to make a return for items I received

map-marker Vista, California

Return

This company 30 day refund is BS wouldnt even credit my card bags still had tags and original receipt will never shop here again this place is horrible with snobby girls working there!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article