Was not aware refund never went through.

Sorry you feel slighted. I explained our refund policy. I also said that we would give you a partial refund. I did send it through, apparently at some point it was never competed. I was not aware of that. If I had been I would have figured it out.

I understand your refund policy. I just believe in good customer service to make exceptions under certain circumstances that are not in the control of the customer. I am still waiting for that partial refund that you stated you would give me.

ID
Seattle, Washington

Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Not Refunded As Stated

Update by user Aug 18, 2019

I contacted the company and let them know that I put a review on here and the posted a comment to me on here. I replied back and have never heard back from them.

I still have not gotten the partial refund that I was told I would get.

I would never book a room with this place again nor would I ever recommend this place to anyone. Terrible customer service.

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2019
My husband and I had reserved a room (if that's what you want to call it) for two nights. We stayed one night and had a family medical emergency the next morning and had to leave. I called first thing (at 8:00am) to let them know what was happening and was told that they would give us a partial refund back, which they never did.
ID
Service
Allyn House Inn Customer Care
Pros
  • Beautiful view
Cons
  • Not clear about room on website
  • No refund as stated
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article