Alltime Fitness The Fitness Study Volunteer

I volunteered for a fitness study conducted by All Time Fitness Aurora, IL and the owner of this club is Sneh. That study includes 9 fitness exercise sessions for 30 minutes. I was told to bring a check of $30 when I enroll and this will be refundable when I will be done with the 9 sessions. I enjoy working out the three weeks, I combined this with a diet and the results were good. To the end I had a very unpleasant surprise when they didn't give me back the $30 refundable, because they said the study was for 21 days and my 9 sessions was for 25 days, even if I scheduled all my sessions from the beginning and they knew about it. In reality I didn't wanted to sign up a membership at the end and that why they took my money. In my opinion they didn't play fair. They could tell me from the beginning the study will cost me $30 and I would be very happy, but how they proceed I fill they was stilling from my pocket.

I signed up for a 16 week work out program and after a month was disappointed. It stated if I paid monthly I could cancel but only if I paid 4 months.

I accepted the 4 month payment send a cancellation letter, as the contract stated and moved on. They continued to charge my credit card. Now they said because I didn't actually work out for the full 16 weeks I cannot cancel. She says I cannot just read that clause I have to read the whole contract.

I did including that clause. I think that she is the one that should read the ENTIRE contract.

ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

Summary

Unhealthiest Ads of All-Time. 16 reasons why you shouldn't always believe everything you ... MensFitness.com is part of The American Media Inc Fitness & Health Network ...

Alltime Fitness reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article