Nancy D Mop

Verified Buyer

| map-marker West Jordan, Utah

Not just poor, but NO customer service.

Allianz - Not just poor, but NO customer service.

They do not respond to phone call or emails.

They never answer their phone. You must leave a message..

User's recommendation: Run..don’t do business with them.

anthony t Nxq

Verified Reviewer

Trying not to honor protection i paid for

i filed a claim on 7-9-22 and on 7-10-22 i was told to that they had my documentts then on 7-11-22 when i asked for my case to go to esculations i was told there is no reason for my case to esculate and that the documents that i gave them was never received and furthermore they got 30 days to hold my money and decide if they want to honor there contract or not

Loss:
Cons:
  • Theives

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: it is a scam

Jan F Epi

Verified Reviewer

Have not received full payment for trip issues

Allianz - Have not received full payment for trip issues
Updated by user Jan 25, 2022

Nothing has been resolved. I have gotten emails stating that they will contact me.

I have sent info to the Attorney General in Virginia and BBB. Templated auto messages....worthless insurance company.

I will not give in. Attorney in process.

Original review Dec 26, 2021

In July of 2021 I went on a trip to South Padre Island TX. I bought trip insurance as I always do.

My flight to Dallas was fine but the flight to Harlingen was canceled. No other flights were made available to us therefore, our vacation was cut by 2 days. We didn't have baggage and I had to pay for a hotel etc. We ended up taking a Southwest flight.

I submitted a claim to Allianz on 7/11/2021. I submitted all the documents necessary or requested at least 3 times. I have talked to 3 different representatives all assuring me that my documents were accepted. The last gentleman that I spoke to, couldn't find the documents at first but stated "Oh, I found your email with all your receipts".

You should have a check within a week. I am frankly fed up with Allianz. I paid for the insurance, I submitted all the documentation and I have only been paid for one claim.

It has been 3 months I have waited for a resolution. One of the friends that went with me was paid one month after her claim was filed.

Loss:
Pros:
  • So far nothing except the good feeling you have insurance
Cons:
  • Failure to pay claim after all documents have been sent
  • Poor customer service
  • Lack of documentation on their part

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Not worth the money

Lala N Npb

| map-marker Lisbon, Continental Portugal

DON"T even thing to do your insurance here!

I have full insurance on a car leased from the bank. almost paying the minimum salary of this country for my car insurance which is supposed to be full coverage.

4 month ago my girlfriend had an accident. we followed directions given to us on the phone by an insurance company (Allianz.pt). since then it has been 4 months we are not hearing anything from insurance except some falls blames which are not supported by any facts. at this moment the car is losing its value every day, but Allianz.pt still not starting the repair.

even not responding to our claims. please be aware and protect yourself!!!!!

Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

CRAIG M Fqj

Insurance claim for Travel

Updated by user Mar 31, 2019

beware

Original review Mar 29, 2019

We were scheduled to take a cruise in February. Unfortunately we were delayed due to severe weather in Seattle. We were routed to 2 different airlines to try to get us to LA. Finally were were put on a plane, but didn't arrive until 3:19 pm. The doors to the ship closed at 3 pm. I contacted Allianz on 2.25.19 and provided the documents they requested. I have yet to have any resolution on my claim. They keep asking for additional documents, I have sent them everything I have.

The last documents were sent 3.19.19.....nothing!

I asked for them to contact me and let me know exactly what documents or document the are needing. No response...

If my employer handled their customer base as they do, I wouldn't have a job!

BEWARE OF THE PHONY INSURANCE SCAM

Loss:
Cons:
  • No help
  • Scam
  • Change rules a to their favor
Reason of review:
travel insurance coverage

map-marker Bellevue, Washington

Review from Bellevue, Washington

Company is a scam and needs a lawyer because they break their own contracts they have with their unknowing and naive customers who think they are actually covered but they are not. NO COMPANY SHOULD AFFILIATE THEMSELVES WITH ALLIANZ INSURANCE because they will go down with them once more people find out that Allianz does not honor their own contract and will find any reason to deny your claim even of you have a valid one.

Guest

Thank you for providing information with no details. you area winner!

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

The insurance fraud: What is insurance fraud? What are the worst cases? How insurance fraud is discovered? How to protect yourself from an insurance scam? In this video, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, exposes the most common insurance fraud examples.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article