Necesito ayuda urgente y no me puedo comunicar con un representante

Alliance United - Necesito ayuda urgente y no me puedo comunicar con un representante
me estan involucrando en un accidente en el cual yo no estuve
Preferred solution
necesito que ustedes le envien una carta a la aseguranza donde expliquen que yo no tengo nada que ver con ese accidente y me saquen del caso

Need papers ASAP

My car was involved in a crash last year on Saturday July 13, 2019. The case was closed with you guys and I have to take the guy to court on my own may you please send to me the pdf or anything related to the claim I made regarding my jaguar 2003 x-type. Thank you Best, David Adame.
ID
#1938568 Review #1938568 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California

Complaint not receiving paid for services

I have paid for rental car coverage for my policy, my vehicle was stolen in november and once it was recovered it had been clearly involved in an accident. Now its after xmas, and still am without even an rental for which I am entitled to but adjuster to refuse to issue an code for the rental car and keeps insisting its on an reimbursement basis only when infact i paid for my services before hand just for situations like this happens.
Service
Alliance United Auto Insurance
Pros
  • Auto insurance
Cons
  • Reception time horrible
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article