Alliance Construction and Roofing

I am totally unhappy with this company. It is a total joke! We contracted these people after a hail storm hit the Madison area. Their job was for a siding job. They took our insurance check and promised too much to fulfill! Part of our job was completed and the other portion was not even done correctly. We stated that we would like someone to fix these problems and make it right. After a lot of lies from their "Representative," we gave up dealing with them. I had to pay another contractor to make things right for all their mistakes, even after they said for months they would fix it. I spoke to another person who did business with them and they too were stuck with no resolve for their problems with the job that was set to be completed. They take your money, offer a lot of promises and do nothing good! I would think twice before hiring these people, they are very dishonest!
ID
Madison, Wisconsin

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

In this video with the manufactured homes industry expert, Tony Kovach, we get into details of the buying process, pros and cons, red flags, and tips that every consumer should consider before getting into a deal.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article