Florist from ***, rude customer service

Allen's Flowers 2101 McCullough San Antonio, TX 78212-**** I am a San Antonian living in Washington DC and my very good friend was having her 50th Bday yest May 5th, so after looking online for the prefect flower arrangement I chose one called Strikingly Chic with a price tag of $74.95. The lady I spoke to who took my order didn't really know which arrangement I wanted when I spoke to her and I repeated to her several times which one it was. She made alot of small talk and was pleasant enough but she asked several times if this was for my mother. I think she was more intent on speaking about other stuff than getting the order right. The flowers were delivered to my friend and she send me a pic thanking me and when I saw it, I knew it was the wrong one and indeed when I spoke to the saleslady, who I might add was the same one I had placed the order from, she told me she send the Uniquely chic bouquet and she had copied it exactly as the picture. I told her what I ordered was the Strikingly chic and she said "well you got a better vase in this one". I later checked online and this bouquet was a $50 bouquet. I clarified to her that was the wrong one. She called my friend to try to exchange the bouquet and of course my friend was very appreciative of the flowers and said she had liked them very much. She also proceeded to tell my friend that she had gotten a more expensive vase than the one I ordered. Not only did she lie to her she was extremely unprofessional in relaying to the recipient this kind of info. This was bad enough, but I thought that if a wrong bouquet was sent then I would be charged the price for the one that was sent. Upon checking with my credit card I realized that she did charge for the $74.95 bouquet. I attempted to speak to customer care today, and it was the same lady again and she replied " we don't have that" and proceeded to say " we are not a large Corp here". When I tried to speak to her about her mistake she became very defensive and again told me that I had gotten a better more expensive vase than what I ordered and told me she had a family there who has lost their mother and I guess she meant that I was not as important of a customer as the ones she was dealing with. She actually hung up on me!!! I am at this point left with a bill of what I ordered but not what was delivered, which was a $50 arrangement. I am extremely upset and disappointed with this place and the one lady who seems to be extremely busy to speak to the customer after she's taken the money. There are many florists in San Antonio and next time I will chose another one.
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article