Allendale Auto Service - Damaged my trucks headlight during service. Refuse to provide a preplacement headlight after damaging the unit.
I recently had my truck serviced at Allendale Auto. After driving it home, I noticed that the driver side headlight was scratched and the bracket holding in the headlight assembly into place was broken. When I opened the hood I noticed that there was adhesive on the bracket to try to further hid the damage. They initially agreed to refund me the price of the headlight given the damage. However, They later retracted this offer and refused to give any money for the repairs. They had claimed that their insurance would not cover the price of replacement because of "numerous electrical issues" with the truck. The electrical issue they were referring to was programming a key to the vehicle at the dealership and had no bearing on the damage they caused to the vehicle.

User's recommendation: Stay far far away from this business for your vehicle repair needs.

ID
Robinson, Michigan
Service
Allendale Auto Service Repair
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article