Would not honor warranty for Simmon Beautyrest Mattress Less than one year old

Allen Wayside Furniture - Would not honor warranty for Simmon Beautyrest Mattress Less than one year old
Purchased a King Size Simmons Beauty Rest Mattress. Less than a year later - it is lumpy and no longer uniform. Contacted customer service and filled out the warranty request form and provided pictures of the problem. They got back to me and indicated that they would not honor the warranty because I chose not to purchase a new box spring when I purchased the mattress. There is nothing indicating this on the sales slip. When was the last time a box spring went bad on you ? What happens when it is a platform bed ? I used this mattress for less than 6 months in a vacation home. I am 6 ft 210 lbs. Mattress looks more like a 350 lb person slept on it. (see pictures)
ID
Product
Beautyrest Mattress
Cons
  • Warranty service
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Allen Wayside furniture

I ordered a chest from Allen Wayside furniture when it arrived it was damaged. I wrought on the delivery slip what I say. First they refused to give a discount so I asked them to take it back and deliver a new one. They reused to take it back when they came with the new chest they said the damage on the old one was to much and refused to make the exchange. How can a company expect anyone to recommend them if they treat there customers like that! they will never get a good comment from me to anyone ever!
ID
Dover, New Hampshire
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article