Allen Samuels Jeep in Katy Doesn't Stand Behind Work

To make a long story short. In Jan 2010 Allen Samuels Jeep in Katy, Texas said that my jeep had been maintained very well and they didn't know why a bearing had spun. Dealer got Chrysler to pay half of $4000 bill. 5500 miles later another bearing spins and engine stops. No warning lights, no oil pressure warning, etc. Allen Samuels says there is no oil in engine, even though they had said it was at bottom of stick (2 quarts low). Allen Samuels says they are trying to get Chrylser to pay for part of expense ($4500). My questions is why should Chrysler pay when faulty work was done by Allen Samuels? Were other bearings checked during previous repair? Were sensors hooked back up? Was correct amount of oil installed? Five months ago at 50K miles, I took care of my car. Now at 55K I don't?

I would like to modify my issues with Allen Samules. Allen Samuels has been bedning over backwards to please me!

I have not been much of a customer for them and they have been working extensively to remedy the problem. The efforts that Allen Samules, in particluar Bill Denton (service manager), have put in have COMPLETELY changed my opinion of them. I will be having them do additional work as well as purchasing a service plan from them and I will make sure that Allen Samuels Jeep in Katy Texas is the ONLY people that will be allowed to touch my jeep in the future. I have previously thought that Bill Denton was a stand up gentleman and my opinion of him has only been increased!

Thank you Allen Samuels Jeep in Katy for backing you product even when the manufactor will not. Chrysler/Jeep will be hearing from me.

ID
Houston, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article