Verified Reviewer

Horrible Company to deal with

Sent in a $2000 meter to get a quote. Sent the prepaid return with it. Called and emailed numerous times with no response. Was told equipment was send back almost a month ago. Not here. Would not supply tracking info. DO NOT WASTE A PENNY ON THESE SCAMMERS!!

User's recommendation: FIND A LEGIT COMPANY>>>NOT THIS ONE!

ID
Cons
  • Scam
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Stopped responding after paying for supposed service

We sent in a Fluke1750 for repair and once they received it they said it would be x amount of money. Unfortunately, they have you pay in advance for the repair. Once we paid there was no further communication. I have sent numerous emails and phone calls with no response. This place is a scam. *****STAY AWAY*****

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

ID
Peoria, Illinois

Test Equipment Repair Scam, take your equipment, and money

We sent Allen Industries two Fluke calibrators, 5720A & 9500B for repair. Repair service was invoiced and we paid in advance. After we paid them they stopped responding. Now they don't respond to phone or email correspondence. We are in the process now of filing police report as the equipment being stolen. We are also contacting Oregon department of justice. Hopefully we can recover our equipment. We do not want anyone else to get scammed. This is the list of alias names. This company also operates under the name Parthinian, June Company, Flukemeterrepair, Allen Industries. Do not send any equipment or money to these scam artists. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
#1974276

We sent a Fluke 1750 for repair. This is a very expensive piece of equipment.

They have had it for 4 months and will not return any emails.

This place is a scam. Stay away.

#1903249

Allen Industries asked for work to be done on a Hardees building. Work was completed by the Sign company which they hired.

Now Allen Industries are refusing to pay for the bill because the contact that ordered the work is no longer with the company.

The new contact, Senior Installation Manager, refuses to pay the bill after work has been completed. Not a good customer to do business with if they can't pay for work they received.

Thank you for the warning, I think i will send my scopemeter somewhere else.

I am having a similar problem. They refused to call me or explain what was wrong with 2 meters I sent them.

They wanted more to repair the units than they cost new or refurbished. They refused to return them without paying $300.

They don't have a working phone number either. They only deal in emails.

#1903344
@Shenetta Pch

I had the exact same issue with them. Contact the BBB. They helped me get my money back.

Was this resolved?

We were robbed also. We are filling a report with Oregon law information.

Did you get your testers back. We are out about $8,000.00

@PissedConsumer1262825

we filed a complaint with the BBB. I am supposed to get the meters back on Tuesday.

They aren't charging us. I recommend going through the BBB.

The more people make the BBB aware the better. I believe this company is a scam.

#1903346
@PissedConsumer1262825

I filed a complaint with the BBB. I got my meters back.

Then the filed a complaint about me on the BBB.

I disputed it. They dismissed the complaint.